A. Walker 3 times
M. Gray 1 time
J. Richards 1 time
D. Evans 3 times
R. Broadbent 3 times
B. McNulty 1 time
Champion of Champions (Assoc. & Region)
M. Masters 3 times
J. Mortimer 3 times
S. Threadgold 3 times
E. Calder 5 times
F. Alexander 4 times
W. Ashby 3 times
J. Richards 4 times
B. McNulty 3 times
G. Hobson 4 times
D. Evans 8 times
A. Walker 11 times
M. Rowswell 5 times
R. Broadbent 12 times
R. Ingram 5 times
Club History in pictures 1956 - Today
# Season 2004-05 - Ladies section joined Peninsula Bowling Association after West Gippsland Association disbanded.
# Season 2003-04 - Koo Wee Rup Green officially named Broadbent Green in recognition of the work of Ben and Bron Broadbent for the Koo Wee Rup Club.
# Season 2001-02 - Men's section joined Peninsula Bowling Association after West Gippsland Association disbanded.
# September 1996 - Koo Wee Rup green voted "Best" in West Gippsland Bowls Association.
# 1996-97 - West Gippsland Bowls Association Pennant Grand Final held at Koo Wee Rup.
# 1984 - Koo Wee Rup green used for West Gippsland Ladies Pairs Finals.
# Season 1986-87 - First Men's Triples competition began and is still running fortnightly at the club to the present day.
# Season 1982-83 - First Twilight Bowls competition in conjunction with the KWR Potato Festival.
# MORE 1970'S HISTORY REQUIRED
# August 1993 - First discussions on changing to a synthetic green.
# Season 1977-78 Ann Walker represented Victoria and is the only member of the club to do so up til the present day.
# May 1980 - Grant from Shire of Cranbourne to erect shelters around the green.
# July1968 - Original clubhouse demolished. Work on new clubhouse commenced.
# August 1960 - West Gippsland Ladies Bowling Association formed. Koo Wee Rup was an inaugural member.
# May 1967 - Koo Wee Rup and Lang Lang Clubs fund raising competition for charity (KWR hospital 1st recipient). Now held on Melbourne Cup Day.
# 30 January 1960 - 1st Annual Australia Day Tournament.
# 25 Jan 1956 - INAUGURAL MEETING (16 men attended)
# 17 April 1957 - Ladies Section of Club formed.
# November 1958 - Original Clubhouse officially opened.
# 24 April 1956 - 1st AGM. KWR joins West Gippsland BA.
# 5 February 1958 - 1st Opening Day of the Club (see article).
Committee Meeting 20 June 2013
Guests from Bowlsvic and PBD at the 50 year Anniversary celebrations (2006).
Celebration Cake 50 years
# 2011 - Laying of synthetic green. (See photo line marking)